No.282-2208, North of the Yangtze River Road, Xinwu District, Wuxi ,Jiangsu Province,China
am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00 GMT+8
TEL／WeChat ＋86 18168831318
TEL/WeChat +86 18168831318
All Products ＞ -35 to 80 Degree Celsius Cold Chain HVAC Humidity And Temperature Data Logger
-35 to 80 Degree Celsius Cold Chain HVAC Humidity And Temperature Data Logger
Model Number: SSN-22/SSN-20/SSN-21/SSN-23
Reference Price：$ 20.00~30.00
FEATURES 1. High accuracy industrial grade sensors and components, high-quality and low cost 2. IP67 waterproof 3. For high precision temperature and humidity measurement, recording and monitoring
4. USB interface directly communicate with PC for setup and data download
5. User can input two point calibration value for each channel when setup 6. The alarm limit can be set 7. Elaborate design makes it perfectly work in more application fields. 8. The professional software DGraph can be so easily used to setup, download data, view graph, and output report 9. Formula, data curve and unit can be self-defined by user
10. Start method: Immediately, Button, start by Delay
11. Stop method: Stop when memory full, Button (FIFO), Stop when sample point reach peak.
12. Replaceable long-life lithium battery and logged data will not be lost if battery exhausted
These data loggers are mainly used in monitor and verify temperature/humidity-sensitive goods, equipment or areas.
DESCRIPTION These data loggers can measure and store up to 32,000 temperature and humidity readings. Logger status, alarm indication and low battery indication are via flashing red/green LED and yellow LED. The button on housing can be used to start logging, or confirm and clear LED alarm.
User can plug data logger straight into PC’s USB port without any cables. Before getting started, user needs to install USB driver and DGraph software, provided on a CD which is included in product packing box. All the software can run under Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (32 bit and 64 bit Versions). User can easily use DGraph software to setup sample rate (from 2 s to 24 hours), high/low alarm limit and start/stop method, and download data to PC, etc. And then user can view, analyze and print the data, or export other file formats (txt, XSL, CSV, bmp, jpg).
Especially, user can set access password, name each channel, enable/disable specified channel, input calibration data for each channel, disable LED indication for saving power, and select sample mode(Instant, Average, Maximum and Minimum), etc.